Package: 5 blisters/box x 12 lozenges
Composition: Each lozenge contains IgY antibody from Egg yolk powder: 12mg (Ovalgen DC and Ovalgen F), xylitol: 210mg.
Other carriers (228mg) : palatinit, maltitol, cellulose powder, calcium stearate, orange flavor.
Indication: – Help strengthen immune system and resistance against infections, prevent seasonal diseases. Help strengthen teeth.
Subject to use: Adults and children
Dosage and administration: Dissolve slowly 1 lozenge at a time in mouth, 4 times per day.
- Helpful hint: Consume one lozenge when staying at crowded places such as shopping malls, trains… or when wearing a mask is uncomfortable.
- People having allergy to chicken egg or any ingredient in the product should not use.
- This product is not medicine and not intended to cure diseases .
- Ask health care professionals for advice if influenza-like symptoms appear or persis
- Keep out of reach of children. Read carefully the instruction before use.
Storage: Store below 30oC in a dry place.
Shelf-life: 24 months. Manufacturing date and Expiry date are on the box.
Manufacturered by: EW Nutrition Japan K.K.
Address: 839-7 Sano, Gifu-city 501-1101, Japan
Tel: (81) 58-235-7303 Fax: (81) 58-235-7505