Composition: Each lozenge contains IgY antibody from egg yolk powder: 12mg (Ovalgen DC and Ovalgen PG), xylitol: 210mg.
Other carriers (228mg): palatinit, maltitol, cellulose powder, calcium stearate, orange flavor.
Usage: Help prevent diseases relate to teeth and gum. Strengthen teeth and gum. Combine in treating and after treating gingivitis, tooth decay.
Subject to use: Adults and children with problems of teeth and gum.
How to use: dissolve slowly 1 lozenge at a time in mouth and avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 min after use.
- 4-6 lozenges /day divided 3 timesfor 30 days or symtoms are released
For preventing caries, gingivitis/periodontitis, bad odor due to oral diseases: consume 1 lozenge before bed time and 1 lozenge after breakfast
Dosage and administration: dissolve slowly 1 lozenge at a time in mouth, 4 times per day.
- People having allergy to chicken egg or any ingredient in the product should not use.
- This product is not medicine and not intended to cure diseases.
- Ask health care professionals for advice if symptoms appear or persis
- Keep out of reach of children. Read carefully the instruction before use.
Storage: Store below 30oC in a dry place.
Shelf-life: 24 months. Manufacturing date and Expiry date are on the box
Manufacturered by: EW Nutrition Japan K.K.
Address: 839-7 Sano, Gifu-city 501-1101, Japan
Tel: (81) 58-235-7303 Fax: (81) 58-235-7505