Composition: Each soft capsule contains:
Panax notoginseng saponins: 100 mg
Excipients: Glycerol, Gelatin, Ethylparaben, Macrogol, purified Water
Description: Oval Soft capsule, contains clear yellow or light yellow liquid
- Antagonizecerebral ischemias, decrease cerebral apoplexy indexes induced by reperfusion injury of cerebral ischemia, relieve encephaledema, reduce the content of Ca+2 in ischemic cerebral tissue.
- Increase cardio-cerebral blood vessels flow, dilating cardio-cerebral blood vessels, improves haemodynamics.
- Inhibit thrombosis ( inhibition rate: 92.1%) and imrove t-PA activity
- Inhibit rabbit’s blood platelets aggregation induced by ADP and arachidonic acid (up to 83.7%).
- Prolong coagulation time
- Protect cerebral injury from anoxia
- Improve anoxia resistance ability of mice under normal pressure, increase anoxia resistance ability of cardiac muscle cells, antagonize injury induced by re-supply of oxygen; meanwhile reduce oxygen consumption of cardiac muscle cells.
To activate blood circulation and remove blood stagnation, invigorate blood channels. It can inhibit platelet gathering and improve cerebral blood flow.
- Stroke and hemiparalysis, cerebral infarction due to thrombosis and atherosclerosis
- Sequelae of cerebrovascular – cardiovascular diseases.
- Cerebrovascular disorders
* Vestibule disorders such as head-ache, dizziness, vertigo…
- Block of central vein of retina with gore.
* Angiocardioplathy such as chest pain, chest distress and angina pectoris, etc
Dosage and administration:
- For treatment purpose: Usual dosage of 2 capsules per day (up to 6 capsules per day). Period for treatment is 4 weeks.
- For stroke prevention, protection from stroke recurrence: 1-2 capsules daily, at least 4 weeks or according to Doctor’s instruction.
- It is contraindicated in acute stage of hemorrhagic cerebrovascular diseases.
- It is contraindicated in the patients allergic to Panax ginseng and Panax notoginseng.
- It should be use with caution in pregnancy and breast – feeding women
- It won’t affect use of this product if facial flushing or light distending pain in the head occurred during treatment.
- It can be used continuously if minimal rashes occur in rare cases.
- Stop administration immediately if severe adverse reaction is observed, and give the suitable treatment.
- Don’t drive or operate high above the ground during administration of this drug.
Drug interaction and other interactions:
A daily dosage of 800mg for 15 days has been proved to be a safety dose. However laboratory indexes such as ALT, AST, alkaline phosphatase (ALP) and reticulocytes should be closely monitored once overdose occurs.
Side- effects: Pharyngoxerosis, dizziness, palpitation and rash may occur in individual cases, which will disappear after stopping administration. Anaphylactic reaction may appear in rare cases.
The animal tests show Panax Notoginseng Saponins has a low absorbance rate after orally administration. Ginsenoside Rg1 is rapidly absorbed in upper gastrointestinal tract and can be determined in plasma 15 minutes after orally administration and the peak time is 30 minutes. Ginsenoside Rg1 is mainly distributed in liver and kidney (3.5±2.0μg/ml and 2.6±1.5μg/ml), and also is found in heart, lung, pancreas and other organs. After metabolism by bacteria in intestinal tract, Ginsenoside Rg1 is excreted mostly in urine and bile in 6-12 hours.
Concentration of Ginsenoside Rb1 can reach to 83.8±12.9μg/ml in 5 minutes after intravenous injection, and reduce rapidly after 1 hour. The elimination half life is 16.45±3.17 hours. Ginsenoside Rb1 is mainly distributed in plasma, kidney, heart, liver and lung, and also could be observed in spleen and brain. With metabolism by bacteria in intestinal tract, Ginsenoside Rb1 degrades into Ginsenoside Rd and F2, and then change into Compound K, at the excreted through urine.
Storage: Preserve in sealed box and stored at temperature below 30oC.
Shelf -life: 2 years
Specification: the manufacturer
Package: 30 soft capsules/ small bottle; 6 small boxes / box.
During use the drug, if any side effect is occurred, please inform your physician.
If need more information, contact with your physician.
Keep out of reach of children
Manufacturer: KPC Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Add: Qigongli, West Suburb, Kunming, Yunnan, P.R, China.